See how Beam Trainer Electronic Starter Pistol + Photo Finish Function + Timing Gate work in practice
1. For the beginning of sprint press the button of a starter pistol
One person is standing on the start holding electronic starter pistol. While pressing the trigger starter pistol produces the loud sound announcing the start of a sprint or race.
2. Electronic starter pistol automatically triggers the time tracking
When electronic starter pistol produces the start sound, our Beam Trainer app automatically starts filming the sprint or race and starts tracking time.
3. Timing gate is allinged with the finish line
Timing Gate must be switched on an allinged with the finish line. Timing gates are connected via bluetooth to electronic starter pistol and your tablet or smartphone. Be sure to also check if its beam is set ON on your tablet or smartphone.
4. Another person is filming the finish using Photo Finish functon on our Beam Trainer app.
Electronic starter pistol automatically triggers the filming of sprint or race. All you have to do is press STOP when all contestants cross the finish line.
5. Timing Gate recognises the time of the first contestant.
Timing Gates automatically recognises the sprint time of the first contestant. For other contestants’ times find their torso points allingned with finish line simply scrolling the finish line on the screen. Admit contestants’ position and save their times.